Dr. Kehinde David Oyeyemi
B.Sc (Calabar), M.Sc (Ibadan), PhD (Covenant University)
- Exploration Geophysics: rock physics, and seismic imaging, inversion, and modelling for reservoir characterization.
- Engineering Geophysics: foundation integrity assessment, Non-destructive tests (NDT) of roads, pavements and bridges, seismic assessment, site classifications.
- Archaeological Geophysics: non-invasive archaeological investigation and archaeological site preservation.
- Hydrogeophysics: geophysical characterization of complex, shallow/deep groundwater aquifer system.
- Agro-geophysics: geophysical investigations for precision agriculture.
- Computational Geophysics: estimation, modelling, simulation and prediction of subsurface geophysical parameters.
Awards & Honours
University of Calabar (Departmental best student) scholarship awards 2004-2007
Introduction to General Geology, Physics of the Solid Earth, Geophysical Methods, Mathematical Methods in Physics, Fundamentals of Geophysical Data Processing, Electromagnetic method, Gravity and magnetic methods, Petroleum Geology, Petroleum Geophysics, Seismology and Borehole geophysics.
Current Postgraduate Supervision
Selected Publications (12)
The 49th Annual international conference of Nigerian mining and geosciences society 17th-18th, march 2013; Venue : International conference center, University of Ibadan.
The Nigerian Association of Petroleum Explorationists (NAPE) 31st Annual International Conference and Exhibitions (ICE) 10th - 14th November, 2013; Venue : Eko Hotels & Suites, Lagos Nigeria.
The 48th Annual international conference of Nigerian mining and geosciences society 18th - 23rd March, 2012; Venue : Eko Hotel & Suites, Lagos, Nigeria.