PhD Mayowa Agboola
Diploma in Business Admin; B.Sc. Business Admin; M.Sc. Business Admin; Certificate in Computer Studies and Diploma in Computer Engineering, GNIM, Ph. D. Business Administration
- Organizational Behaviour
- Technology Acceptance and Use
- Technological Change
- Employee Attitudes and Behaviour
- Organizational Culture
Awards & Honours
B. Sc. Business Administration (2006)
M. Sc. Business Administration (2008)
Member of Nigeria Institute of Management (MNIM) - 2008
PhD. Business Administration (2014)
Introduction to Business, Business Communication, Project Management and Analysis, Feasibility Report, Organizational Behaviour, Management Theory, World Resources, Entrepreneurial Development Studies, International Management
Current Postgraduate Supervision
Selected Publications (9)
2. OASIS ODL Course Development and Facilitation Training, 24th to 26th November 2021at CUCRID Main Auditorium, Covenant University, Ota, Ogun State, Nigeria.
3. 4th International Conference on Science and Sustainable Development (ICSSD 2020), 3rd to 5th August 2020, by Dept of Physics, CST in collaboration with Dept of Estate Management, Covenant University, Ota, Ogun State, Nigeria
4. Boost with Facebook Virtual Training, July 2020 by Digivate 360 in collaboration with Covenant University and Organisation for Creativity, Innovation, and Invention Promotion (CU-OCIIP).
5. Covenant University and Organisation for Creativity, Innovation, and Invention Promotion (CU-OCIIP) Expo 2020 Webinar, 23rd to 25th June 2020, Post COVID-19: Creativity & Innovation – The Pathway to Sustainable Development.
6. 14th International Technology, Education and Development Conference held in Valencia, Spain, 2nd to 4th of March 2020.
7. National Universities Commission and University of London One-Day Conference on Policy and Practice in Open and Distance Learning: Supporting Students’ Success in Open Distance Learning, 26th November 2019, at the NUC Secretariat, Abuja.
8. A Two-Day Training and Introduction Session of the University of London Worldwide Operations for Open and Distance Learning (ODL), 12th to 13th November 2019 at the University of London, Stewart House, 32 Russel Square, London.
9. A Three-Day Micro Venture Acceleration Programme organised by Hebron Start-up Lab, Covenant University, September Cohort, 2019.
10. University of London Workshop on Open and Distance Learning: Ensuring High Quality Outcomes for Learners, 16th to 18th July 2019, at the Senate House, University of London.
11. 1st International Conference on Energy and Sustainable Environment (ICESE-2019), 18th to 20th June 2019 at the Centre for Entrepreneurial Studies (CEDS), Covenant University, Canaan Land, Ota, Nigeria.
12. Regional Training and Research Institute for Distance and Open Learning at The National Open University of Nigeria (RETRIDOL/NOUN) and the Commonwealth of Learning (COL) Workshop on Operationalising Dual Mode Universities/Distance Learning Centres in Nigeria, 20th to 23rd May 2019, at National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN), Abuja, Nigeria.
13. Faculty Development Programme (Foundational Programme in Entrepreneurship), Wadhwani Foundation, 29th April to 6th May 2019, at the Covenant University, Canaan Land, Ota, Nigeria.
14. International Conference on New Frontiers in Engineering, Science, Law, Management, Humanities and Social Science 2019, INFES-2019, Gauhati University, Guwahati, India, 23rd February 2019.
15. Regional Training and Research Institute for Distance and Open Learning at The National Open University of Nigeria (RETRIDOL/NOUN) and the Commonwealth of Learning (COL) Workshop on Gender Mainstreaming, 29th to 31st January 2019, at National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN), Abuja, Nigeria.
16. 12th WARIMA International Conference and Workshops at the University of Ibadan, Ibadan from 25th to 30th November 2018.
17. NIM 2018 Management Day Lecture on the 19th of November 2018 at Chris Adebe Auditorium, Management House, Plot 22, Idowu Taylor St., VI, Lagos, Nigeria.
18. Annual National Management Conference, (ANMC) 2018, September 16th – 18th at the Afficient Event Centre, Magajin Rumfa Road, Off Sultan Road, G.R.A, Kano, Nigeria.
19. NUC/University of London ODL Capacity Building Workshop, Baze University, Abuja, Nigeria, 3rd to 5th July 2018
20. NIM 2017 Management Day Lecture on the 20th of November 2017 at Chris Adebe Auditorium, Management House, Plot 22, Idowu Taylor St., VI, Lagos, Nigeria.
Summary of Profile
He is committed to contributing his range of relevant skills and stretches his productive potentials within a Visionary, Modern and Progressive work environment. He has papers that are authored and co-authored by him, which are published in both local and international journals. Dr Agboola, M. G. is a Self-motivated, Team-player with a Proven Leadership Record. He has the willingness to make personal sacrifices for the good of the larger unit. Ability to Plan, Organize, Coordinate, Control and apply other management principles at the workplace and teams to achieve the set goals and objectives. He has a trained ability to define priorities and to deliver on lifelines. Strong Analytical Skills for effective Time-management, Troubleshooting, and Problem Solving on the job. Keen foresight and high levels of Integrity and Discretion. He has good Communication Skills. Good Customer Relations combined with the ability to achieve smooth Organizational Integration and fully assimilate job requirements. Etiquette and Good Manners in all interactions and transactions.