Research on application of green organic compounds for corrosion inhibition of metallic alloys in industrial environments
- Research on application of green organic compounds for corrosion inhibition of metallic alloys in industrial environments
- Mitigation of pitting corrosion phenomena prevalent in petrochemical plants, chemical processing industries and crude distillation overhead systems
- Research on the effect of high temperature on corrosion of super alloys used in aerospace and petrochemical industry
- Research on the effect of composite additions on the corrosion resistance of amphoteric alloys
- Nano technology applications in corrosion protection
Goals/Objectives of Project
- To promote scientific research in Covenant University towards the attainment
- of vision 10:2022.
- To achieve scientific results of industrial relevance and economic value.
- To mitigate the destructive effect of corrosion prevalent in Nigeria and Worldwide
- To promote scientific collaboration with international Universities and industry
List of Researchers
Contact Details of Facilitators
- Covenant University Centre for Research, Innovation & Discovery (CUCRID)
- Department of Mechanical Eng.