19. PERCEPTION OF THE ROLE OF MARKETING IN NIGERIAN POLITICS: THE ELECTORATES’ PERSPECTIVE
The objective of this paper is to examine how Nigerian electorates perceive the role of marketing in democratic politics. The basis of this objective is that political parties (the major institutions of democratic politics) operate in a complex and uncertain environment, where they consistently reel out manifestoes that are hardly fulfilled. This gives the electorate a reason to suspect all...
Published in 2012
professor Rowland Worlu
Deregulation and Appropriate Pricing of Petroleum Products in Nigeria: Challenges and Opportunities.
Marketing of Financial Services in the ECOWAS Sub-Region by Nigerian Banks: A Test Case for the Globalization of Nigerian Banking Industry.
Perception of the Influence of Marketing in Politics: A Cross-Sectional Study of Political parties and electorates in Nigeria
Game Theory as another Philosophical Foundation of Political Marketing: Evidence From Nigeria’s Electoral Process.
Strategic Human Resources Management Practices on Corporate Performance of Selected Multinational Firms: Evidence from Cadbury And Nestle Nigeria.
An Empirical Analysis of customer Satisfaction with Mobile Network Service for Competitive Business Advantage.
3. EMPLOYEE RELATIONS STRATEGY: IMPLICATION FOR PERFORMANCE IN LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY, SOUTH-WEST, NIGERIA.
8. THE LINKAGE BETWEEN POLITICAL RESOURCES AND CORPORATE POLITICS: AN ADAPTATION OF THE RESOURCE BASED THEORY
10. AN ANALYSIS OF INSTITUTIONAL ENVIRONMENTS ON CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY PRACTICES IN NIGERIAN RENEWABLE ENERGY FIRMS.
16. AN EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS OF CUSTOMER SATISFACTION WITH MOBILE NETWORK SERVICE FOR COMPETITIVE BUSINESS ADVANTAGE
33. MARKETING OF FINANCIAL SERVICES IN THE ECOWAS SUB-REGION BY NIGERIAN BANKS: A TEST CASE FOR THE GLOBALIZATION OF NIGERIAN BANKING INDUSTRY”.