Dr. Tomike Olawande
Gender, Medical Sociology and Mental health
SOC113- Elements of Scientific Thoughts I
SOC123 - Elements of Scientific Thoughts II
SOC325 - Gender and Development
EDS511- Entrepreneurial Engineering
SOC825- Medical Sociology
1. 2nd Covenant University International Conference on Entrepreneurship, 13th -15th June, 2018.
2. International Conference on African Development Issues (ICADI 2016). May 9th to 11th May, 2016. Covenant University, Ota.
3. National Anthropological and Sociological Association 20th National Conference, November 3-5 2015, University of Lagos. Theme: Democracy, Livelihoods and Social Order.
4. 2nd Covenant University International Conference on Africa Development Issues. May 2014.
5. National Anthropological and Sociological Association 18th National Conference, November 4-7 2013, Covenant University, Ota
Summary of Profile
Dr. Olawande, Tomike I. hold Bachelor of Science Degree in Sociology and Anthropology from Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State. She went on to study Sociology at Covenant University, Ota Ogun state Nigeria and a Ph.D in Medical Sociology from Covenant University, Ota, Ogun State, Nigeria. She specializes in Medical Sociology, Mental health and Gender Studies. She currently lectures in the Department of Sociology and has participated in both Local and International Conferences.
Updated Curriculum Vitae.pdf 257.16 kB