Professor Joshua Okeniyi
Professor & Head, Mechanical Engineering
Ph.D, M.Sc, B.Sc, N.Dip (Mechanical Engineering)
Numerical Designs and Engineering Systems - Corrosion Engineering - Energy and Sustainable Environment Engineering
Numerical Designs & Modelling in Engineering , Renewable Energy systems and analysis, Mechanics of 3-D bodies.
Useful links -
- Preview of Indexed Publications in SCOPUS: http://www.scopus.com/authid/detail.url?authorId=36163359000
- Preview of Indexed Papers in CrossRef (orcid.org): http://orcid.org/0000-0002-7444-3977
- Preview Selected Papers in Kudos: https://www.growkudos.com/profiles/46981
- KSPValue Evaluation Standalone (Windows Executable) Program: https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B16wEvNxxFNAZTI2MWM3YWEtZWQwYS00Y2M5LWI0NzEtMTQyMGZjOGU1NWVj&hl=en_US&authkey=CN6rpZMD
- KSPValue Excel Program Code: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ynIrD2CCIEMY6P4cReHFvzu110xHRc-K-KHRDEyruBk/edit?hl=en_US&authkey=CNSI688D
- Microsoft Excel Macro Enabled file with Invoked-able Model KSPValue Library Function (Require Ms Office Excel 2007 or Newer Ms Excel Version): https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B16wEvNxxFNAZjZiMTc5MmUtNjA5Yi00ZTRjLWI2NjAtZDI3MmE3ZDQwMDEx&hl=en_US&authkey=CPyejfQN
Awards & Honours
Chancellor of Covenant University High Impact Journal Awards, 2012
Chancellor of Covenant University High Impact Journal Awards, 2011
Best MSc graduate student (in Course Work and in MSc Project) Mechanical Engineering Department, University of Ibadan, Nigeria - Class of 2003-2005.
Best Student (WAEC/GCE Nov-Dec 1988), in Aperin Zone and in CAC Grammar School, Aperin-Oniyere, Ibadan, Nigeria.
- Workshop Technology
- Workshop Practice
- Fluid Mechanics
- Computer and Computing
- Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Engineering
- Engineering Mathematics
- Engineering Mechanics
- Entrepreneurial Development Studies, Covenant University (Taught courses coordinator for the University 500 Level students & Resource person Metalworks/Fabrication)
Selected Publications (30)
27. Implementation of Kolmogorov-Smirnov P-Value computation in Visual Basic®: implication for Microsoft Excel® library function. Journal of Statistical Computation and Simulation, 82(12): 1727-1741, doi:10.1080/00949655.2011.593035, available from Taylor & Francis Group at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/00949655.2011.593035[Visit]
28. CH4 Emission Model from the Waste of Sus Domesticus and Gallus Domesticus in Nigerian Local Farms: Environmental Implications and Prospects. Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, DOI: 10.1007/s11027-012-9365-7[Visit]
2. The International Conference on Technologies and Materials for Renewable Energy, Environment and Sustainability, TMREES15, 17–20 April 2015, Beirut, Lebanon.
3. TMS 2015 144th Annual Meeting & Exhibition, March 15-19, 2015, Orlando, FL, USA.
4. NACE CORROSION 2015, March 15-19, 2015, Dallas, TX, USA.
5. International Scientific Conference CORROSION 2014, 18–21 November 2014, Gliwice, Poland.
6. African Corrosion Congress, Pretoria, South Africa, 26–30 July, 2014.
7. The 23rd International Business Information Management Association Conference, Valencia, Spain 13-14 May 2014.
8. The International Conference on Technologies and Materials for Renewable Energy, Environment and Sustainability, TMREES14, 10–13 April 2014, Beirut, Lebanon.
9. Second International. Conference on Advances In Civil, Structural and Mechanical Engineering- CSM 2014, 16–17 November 2014, Birmingham, United Kingdom.
10. International Conference on Clean Technology & Engineering Management (ICCEM), 12–15 November 2012, Covenant University, Ota, Nigeria.
11. 1st EIE International Conference On Computing, Energy, Networking & Telecommunications (EIECOM 2011), September 13-15, 2011, Covenant University, Ota, Nigeria.
12. International Conference of Maintenance of Engineering Infrastructures in Developing Countries (MEIDC 2010), July 27-29, 2010, University of Botswana, Gaborone, Botswana.