Professor Charles Ogbulogo
Dean. College of Leadership Development Studies
1981-1985-B.A. (ed) (Hons.) English-Education, Second Class Upper, University of Calabar, 1986-1987, M.A. English Language, University of Lagos, 1991-1995, Ph.D. English Language (Syntax), University of Lagos
- Igbo-English Medical Dictionary – completed under the Claude Ake Memorial Awards, USA in conjunction with the Africa – America Institute, Washington DC.A
- Dictionary of the Professions
- Concepts in Semantics – A Course Text
Awards & Honours
- Claude Ake Memorial Award U.S.A 2002
- CODESRIA, PhD Research Grant, Dakar, Senegal, 1991.
- Best Graduating Student’s Award, Faculty of Education, University of Calabar, 1985.
English Grammar and Usage, Syntax, Phonology, Semantics, Computational Linguistics, Psycho Linguistics, Theoretical Linguistics etc.