Mr. David Nduka
National Diploma (Building Technology), Owerri; B.Sc. Hons (Building),Lagos, M.Sc. (Construction Technology), Lagos
Construction Technology, Built Environment Sustainability, Green Building, Construction Materials Science and Indoor Environmental Qualities
Awards & Honours
- Visiting Researcher: Universidade da Coruna, Spain April, 2020 – October, 2020
Building Science, Applied Mechanics for Builders, Structural Theory and Strength of Materials,Construction Technology and Integrated Studio Project (Structural Analysis & detailing)
Selected Publications (6)
2.4th Covenant-International Conference on African Development Issues (C-ICADI). 22nd - 24th October, 2018.
3.2018 WAVE/AWARD Mentoring Orientation Workshop on Developing Transformational in an African Environment, 5th -9th March, 2018.
4. Pre-Induction Workshop Organised by Council of Registered Builders of Nigeria (CORBON). 18th – 20th April, 2017.
5.2015 Builders’ Congress of Council of Registered Builders of Nigeria (CORBON) on “Nigerian Building Industry & National Economy” Synergies & Opportunities. 2nd – 5th November, 2015.
6. 2015 Builders’ Conference/Annual General Meeting of the Nigerian Institute of Building Lagos State Chapter on “Foreign Professionals and Artisans/ Craftsmen in Construction Industry: It’s Implications on the Nation’s Economy”. 28th – 29th October, 2015.
7. 45th Annual Conference and General Meeting of the Nigerian Institute of Building on “Skills Development and Entrepreneurship in the Construction Industry. 3rd – 7th August, 2015.
8. 2015 National Summit Colloquium on the theme “An Agenda for the Developmental Future of Nigeria”. 25th February, 2015.
9.7th Mandatory Continuing Professional Development Programme for Builders (MCDP) “On Improving the Core Practice Areas of Builders”. 21st -23rd May, 2014.
10.38th Annual Conference of the Nigerian Institute of Building on “Transformation of the Building Industry and Possibilities”. 26th – 30th August, 2013.
11. 5th Mandatory Continuing Professional Development Programme for Builders (MCDP) “On Improving the Core Practice Areas of Builders”. 29th May -1st June, 2012
12.38th Annual Conference and General Meeting of the Nigerian Institute of Building on “Building Code and Nation Building”. 5th – 8th October, 2008.