Professor Chinonye Love Moses
Professor of Entrepreneurship and HOD, Business Management; Covenant University
PhD, MBA, MSc, BSc.
ENTREPRENEURSHIP, INTREPRENEURSHIP, AGRIOPRENEURSHIP, BUSINESS, RESEARCH METHODOLOGY, MANAGEMENT, INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS, MICROFINANCE, POVERTY ALLEVIATION, GENDER ISSUES, ECONOMIC AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
Awards & Honours
BEST PAPER AWARD IN TRACK 7: ENTREPRENEURSHIP, SMALL BUSINESS, AND INFORMAL SECTOR (IAABD 2008 CONFERENCE HELD IN UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA)
ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT STUDIES, RESEARCH METHODOLOGY, MANAGERIAL SYSTEM DESIGN, BUSINESS POLICY, PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT, WORLD RESOURCES AND TRADE, BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT
Current Postgraduate Supervision
Selected Publications (32)
(1) Chinonye Okafor (2005) Career Education As A Strategy For Poverty Reduction: The Role of Women. (A Paper Presented At The International Conference on Human Development In Held In Covenant University, Ota)
(2) Chinonye Okafor (2005)The Impact of Informal Savings on Development of Micro And Small Scale Enterprises (MSEs) Among The Urban Women In Lagos Metropolis.( A Paper Presented At The National Conference on Informal Sector And Sustainable Development In Nigeria Held In University Of Ado-Ekiti)
(3) Chinonye Okafor Umoren Bimpe.and Kelikume, I. (2005). The Effect of Capital Adequacy on Banks’ Performance.” A Paper Presented National Conference on Informal Financial Sector and Sustainable Development in Nigeria held at Covenant University).
(4) Kelikume Ikechukwu and Chinonye Okafor (2005) Mergers and Acquisitions Strategy: Discussion of the Guideline for Effective Integration of Merger and Acquisition Principles in the Banking Sector ” A Paper Presented at National Conference on Informal Financial Sector and Sustainable Development in Nigeria held at Covenant University).
(5) Chinonye Okafor.and Fagboyede Samuel (2006) “Establishing Business Support Services As An Effective Way of Solving Challenges Facing Women Entrepreneurs”. A Paper Presented an International Conference held at University of Port Harcourt, November 22-24, 2006.
(6) Chinonye Okafor, Fagboyede Samuel and Agboola, (2006). Empowering Nigerian Women Entrepreneurs Through Microfinance: Challenges and Prospects. A Paper Presented at an International Conference held at University of Port Harcourt, November 22-24, 2006.
(7) Chinonye Okafor (2007). “Managing Nigerian External Reserve: Challenges and Prospects”. Paper Presented at Nigeria Society for Financial research, 3rd Annual National Conference, Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State. 20-23rd Nov.
(8) Fagboyede Samuel and Chinonye Okafor (2007). “EFCC as a Strategy for
Managing External Reserve”. Paper Presented at Nigeria Society for Financial
research, 3rd Annual National Conference, Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-
Akoko, Ondo State. 20-23rd Nov.
(9) Chinonye Okafor (2007). “Entrepreneurship Education: A Panacea for Poverty Reduction Among the Youth of the Niger-Delta”. Paper Presented at Nigerian Sociological Society (NSS) 7th Annual National Conference, Sharon Ultimate Hotel, Area 3, Garki Abuja, FCT, Nigeria.
(10) Chinonye Okafor (2008). “ Effect of Entrepreneurship Education on Students’ Entrepreneurial Actions: A Study of Covenant University and Babcock University Students.” A Paper Presented at the African Entrepreneurship Seminar.” Held at Transcorp Hilton Abuja on 31st March to 2nd April.
(11) Chinonye Okafor and Efobi Uchenna (2010). Women Behaviour Towards Microfinance Scheme: An Exploratory Study. Paper Presented at the Conference organized by the College of Business and Social Sciences, Covenant University, Canaan Land, Ota, April
(12) Chinonye Okafor (2010) Entrepreneurship Education: Dealing with Pedagogical Issues in the Higher Education Context. A Paper Presented at Research, Policy and Learning Conference on Entrepreneurship and the Millennium Development Goals, NUC, Abuja.
(13) Chinonye Okafor (2010). Entrepreneurship Education and Overcoming Life Challenging Situations: An Empirical Study of Covenant University Students, Ota, Ogun State, Nigeria. A Paper Presented at Entrepreneurship in Africa: arts Sceience or both? Towards an Understanding of the Realities of Entrepreneurship on the Continent, Wits Business School, Johannesburg, south Africa, 20th -21st , Oct, 2010