Mrs Happiness Michael-onuoha (ohaegbulam)
Resource Officer 1
OND(FedPoNek), B.Sc.(UNN), MLIS (U.I.).
2. Library Management (setting up libraries)
3. Use of ICT in Cataloguing and Classification
4. Knowledge Management
5. Library Ethics
Awards & Honours
1.Best graduating student, Foundation of Faith and Prayer
School, RCCG Grace Tabernacle, Area 001, Lagos Province 5.
2. Vice president: National Association of Library and Information Science Students(NALISS)
University of Nigeria, Nsukka 2002-2003,
3.Single handled the setting up of the Lagos State University
External Systems (LASUES) Library Agege .2008-2011
CST111 and CST 121 Use of Library, Study skills& Information Communication Technology.
27th-28th Sept. 2005. Ibadan.
*Capacity building in the African Publishing Industry.
7th-12th May, 2007.Unilag Lagos.
*28th Annual seminar/workshop NLA Cataloguing and
Classification, Ilorin 2008, 27th-31st Oct. 2008.
*30th Annual seminar/workshop NLA cataloguing and
Classification, Akure 2010, 25th -29th Oct.2010.
*47th NLA National Conference and Annual General Meeting.
Pacesetters 2009, 26th -31st July 2009.Ibadan Oyo State.
*48th NLA National Conference and Annual General Meeting Abuja
2010. 18th-23rd July 2010
*Grant writing skills and funding sources for librarians.
22nd June 2011. NLA Lagos Chapter
*49th NLA National Conference and Annual General Meeting. Awka 2011,
10th-15th July 2011.
*50th NLA National Conference and Annual General Meeting. Abuja 2012,
15th-20th July 2012.
*Research Professional Africa Training. Covenant University, Centre for Learning
Resources, media Unit. August 16th 2012.
*Current Trends and Emerging Technologies in Library and Information Services (NLA IT section) Centre for Learning Resources, Covenant University Ota, Ogun State
*Library Software and E-Resources Management: The demands for new skills and best practices. Centre for Learning Resources, Covenant University Ota, Ogun State. August 13th-15th 2013.
*Leadership and Innovation: cutting edge practices for the 21st Century Librarian. African Leadership Development Centre, Covenant University, Ota.7th-11th July, 2014.
* Advanced Digital Appreciation Program for Tertiary Institutions (ADAPTI) 2016. CST LAB, Covenant University, Ota. 10th-14th October, 2016.
* Carnegie CPD programme. Enhancing librarians’ ICT skills for research enablement in African universities. Enterprises University of Pretoria, South Africa, October 27th-November 25th, 2017