Mr. Roland Izuagbe
Resource Officer II
B.Sc (Library and Information Science), MLIS (Library, Archival and Information Studies)
1. Information system acceptance/adoption
2. Electronic/Digital resources
3. Collection development and management
4. Disaster management in libraries
5. Organizational Science
6. Library Technology
7. Social Media
Awards & Honours
Best Graduating Student, 2008/2009 Academic Session, Department of Library and Information Science, Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo State
CST 111 and 112: Use of Library, Study Skills and Information Communication Technology
Selected Publications (19)
2. The Librarians Registration Council of Nigeria 5th Mandatory Conference of Certified Librarians Themed: “Repositioning Libraries for National Development” held at the Public Service Institute of Nigeria, Dutse Alhaji Junction, Kubwa Expressway, Abuja, between 26th to 29th November, 2018.
3. Annual General Meeting of the Nigeria Library Association, Ogun State Chapter, Themed: “The Library: A Social Tool” held at the Dr. Kunle Filani Hall, Federal College of Education, Osiele, Abeokuta, Ogun State on the 7th February, 2019.