Dr. Hezekiah Falola
B.Sc, M.Sc and Ph.D
Strategic Human Resource Management
Human Resources Management
Awards & Honours
BEST DOCTORAL STUDENT, COLLEGE OF BUSINESS AND SOCIAL SCINECES (2016/2017)
Best M.Sc. Student (2011/2012)
Best Supportive Lecturer of the year 2015/2016; 2018/2019
- Human Resource Management;
- Training and Development;
- Recruitment & Selection
- Manpower Planning;
- Collective Bargaining;
- Current Issues in HRM;
- Industrial Relations;
- Strategic HRM
- Industrial/Personnel Psychology etc..
Current Postgraduate Supervision
Selected Publications (25)
2. Oluwatunmise O., Osibanjo, A.O., Adeniji, A.A., Salau, O.P., Falola, H., Atolagbe, T.M. (2020). Organisational Citizenship Behaviour and its Influence on Employee Turnover Intentions in Nigeria Health Sector: A Systematic Review. INTCESS 2020 7th International Conference on Education and Social Sciences held in DUBAI, UAE on the 20th, 21st and 22nd of January 2020
3. Salau, O.P., Falola, H.O., Ufua, D., Atolagbe, T.M., Osoko, A., Adeoye, F. & Salau, J. (2020). Espousing the Determinants of Academic Staff Retention Practices in the Public Universities.” Presented at 12th annual International Conference on Education and New Learning Technologies (EDULERAN20), July 2020
4. CIPM mandatory HR Practitioner’s Route Course on Contemporary HRM Practice: Issues and Challenges. May 15-16, 2018. CIPM House, Ikeja. Lagos.
5. Award Mentoring and Orientation Workshop organised by African Women in Agricultural Research and Development, September 6-7, 2018.
6. Stephen, I.A, Ayodele, O.M, Paul, S.O, Olubusayo, F.H and Tairat B.T (2018) Organisational knowledge utilization in Nigeria's telecommunication industry and it's implications for management practice. 31st International Business Information Management Association Conference: Innovation Management and Education Excellence through Vision 2020, IBIMA 2018; Milan; Italy; 25 April 2018 through 26 April 2018
7. Osibanjo, A.O, Salau, O.P, Adeniji, A.A, Falola, H.O and Akinbola, O.S (2018). Expounding the relationship between human resource (HR) ethics and performance of selected technology-driven banks. Proceedings of the 32nd International Business Information Management Association Conference, IBIMA 2018 - Vision 2020: Sustainable Economic Development and Application of Innovation Management from Regional expansion to Global Growth 2018, Pages 1432-1438.
8. Falola, H. O, Salau, O. P, Olokundun, A. M, Ibidunni, A. S. and Atolagbe, T. M. (2017). Developing a model for employees’ intrapreneurial engagement and organisational survival. 1st Covenant University International Conference on Entrepreneurship (CU-ICE), Ota, Nigeria, 300 – 306.
9. CIPM Annual Conference in Abuja: Innovate, Empower and Engage - October 31 –November 2, 2017
10. Leadership Development Certificate Programme organised by African Leadership Development Centre April, 2017.
11. 4th Human Resources Bootcamp Training organised by Kendor Consulting (November, 2016).
12. Falola, H. O, Ibidunni, A. S, Salau, O. P and Ojo, I. S., (2015). Skill Management and Universities Competitiveness: An Empirical Evidence of Nigerian Private Universities. Unilarg Annual Research Conference and Fair (2015).