Dr. Adeyinka Ajao Adewale
Ph.D, M.Sc, B.Sc
Quality of Service (QoS) Mobile or Wireless Communication; Mobile Computing, IP mobility; communications protocols; network convergence; computer and communication network design; network planning and optimization; software design and programming; electrical power distribution; electrical installations; equipment maintenance and repairs; and seismic/geophysical operations.
Awards & Honours
2010 Best Lecturer Award, Department of Electrical and Information Engineering, Covenant University, Ota.
2017 Best Graduating Student Award Winner for Ph.D Category, College of Engineering.
2017 Overall Best Graduating Student of Covenant University, School of Postgraduate Studies.
Computer Networking, Data Communication Network, Mobile Communication, Network Security, Introduction to Electrical Engineering and Software Engineering, Internet Engineering, Object Oriented Programming using Java and C++..
Selected Publications (16)
1. IEEE sponsored 2016 International Conference on Computational Science & Computational Intelligence CSCI 2016, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, Dec 15-17.
2. IEEE sponsored Science and Information Conference (SAI) Computing Conference 2016, held from 13 - 15 July, 2016, at ExCeL Conference Center, London, UK.
3. World Congress on Engineering (WCE) 2016, organized by International Association of Engineers (IAENG) June 29 - July 1, 2016, Imperial College London, London, UK.
National Conferences Attended
1. 2nd International Conference of Electrical and Information Engineering on Computing, Energy, Networking, Robotics Automation and Telecommunication, @ Covenant University Guest House, October 2012.
2. 1st International Conference of Electrical and Information Engineering on Computing Energy, Networking, and Telecommunication, @ Covenant University Guest House, September, 2011.
3. E-Nigeria 2007, organized by National Information and Technology Development Agency (NITDA) held in Abuja, Nigeria October, 2007.
4. 3G International Conference on Covenant University Centre for Learning Resources February, 2007.
• A. Adewale, J. Onaolapo, “A Web Based Interactive Map using Object Oriented Programming Concept” 2nd eieCon Proceedings, Covenant University, Ogun State, 2011.
• John S. N., Okonigene R. E., Akinade B. A., Kasali I,. Adewale A. A. “Developed Model to Control Congestion on Converge Network”, http://ijitce.co.uk/download/Aug/IJITCE_Aug4,
• John S. N., Ibikunle F. A., Adewale A. A. “Implementation of Wifi Location Tracking System Based on Signal Strength Measurement and ANN” Donetsk, 2010.
• Agbetuyi A. F., Adewale A. A., Ogunluyi J. O. and Ogunleye D. S. “Design and Construction of an Automatic Transfer Switch for a Single-phase Power Generator”, Accepted for publication in Journal of Electrical Engineering, ISSN 1582-4594, 2010.
• S. N. John, I. N. Itaketo, A. A. Adewale, “Automation and Easy Accessibility of Medical Services in Nigeria (ICT and Medicine)” NCS Conference Proceedings, Abuja, Nigeria, 2009.
• S. N. John, F. A. Ibikunle, A. A. Adewale, “Performance Improvement of Wireless Network Based on data Transmission” IET Conference Proceedings, Mumbai, India, 2007.
Summary of Profile
He had worked in the different capacities as an electrical/electronics engineer, a computer/network engineer and as an IT instructors. So, his experience ranges from seismic acquisition, to computer networking, database administration, software engineering (development/deployment) and teaching. He had handled projects on electrical installations, Computer networking (wired/wireless network). Dr. Adewale had also worked in the seismic industry as the Technical Assistant to the Party Chief of JV166, UGNL/IDSL Joint Venture, OML61, Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) TOFMAN Prospect. The prospect was a subsurface 3D seismic data acquisition of Taylor creek, Offoniama and Manuso along East/West road, Mbiama, River State, Nigeria. He worked in the administration department and electrical engineering workshop of the crew.
Moreover, he is a corporate member of the Nigeria Society of Engineer (MNSE), member IEEE, a Microsoft certified Database Administrator (MCDBA), a Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE) and a member of Information System Audit and Control Association (ISACA).
Dr. Adewale is presently a university lecturer in the department of Electrical and Information Engineering, Covenant University, Ota. His research areas are on Mobile Communication, IP Mobility (IPng Converged Network), computer/communication network design, planning and optimization, network security, and IS Audit. He had taught courses in Computer Networking, Data Communication Network, Internet Technology and programming and Software Engineering. He has many publications to his credit in both local and international journals.
Dr. Adewale has presented research papers in IEEE organized international conferences overseas and other Scopus indexed international conferences.