1ST WASLITBRe Postgraduate Bioinformatics Workshop and Consortium & TAC Meeting (May 9 – June 22, 2018)
Covenant University Bioinformatics Research (CUBRe) as the main hub for these grants will be hosting the maiden edition of this programme. The two activities are the 1st of the 2 workshops in the year. The Workshop holds between May 9th to June 19th 2018 and The Consortium & TAC Meeting holds between June 20th and 22nd.
Registered student participants:
Covenant University, Nigeria (9), Kwame Nkrumah University of Science& Technology, Ghana (5), University of Sciences, Techniques& Technologies of Bamako, Mali (3), Institute Pasteur of Tunis, Tunisia (1), SBIMB, University of the Witswatersand, South Africa (1), and University of Nazi Boni, Burkina Faso (1).
Faculty at the workshop:
1. Covenant University, Nigeria (6)
2. IPT, Tunisia (2)
3. Leibniz Institute, Jena, Germany (2)
4. University of Tillabery& University of Maradi, Niger (1)
TAC members expected at the Meeting:
1. Prof Enock Matovu (Makerere University, Uganda)
2. Dr. Alia Benkhala (Institute Pasteur of Tunis, Tunisia)
3. Dr. Chinwe Ekenna (University of Albany, USA)
For further details kindly visit www.waslitbre.org