Setting up Leadership diagnostic centres in Nigeria: A Pilot Model
Goals/Objectives of Project
- Develop and adopt standardized instruments to assess leadership styles and skills.
- Use polygraph and projective tests to detect falsehood in prospective leaders.
- Assess prospective leaders’ personality profiles as a model fit for the offices they are aspiring for.
- Assess prospective leaders’ intelligence (emotional intelligence [EQ], cognitive intelligence [IQ], cultural intelligence, etc.)
- Assess communicative skills, economic development skills and related soft skills that are germane to effective leadership.
List of Researchers
- Prof. Aize Obayan
Contact Details of Facilitators
- Covenant University Centre for Research, Innovation & Discovery (CUCRID)
- African Leadership Development Centre, Covenant University, Ota.