The Financial Services Department is blessed with Seven (7) key staff and other supporting staff whose responsibilities are to the students, staff and the general university community.
Functions are discharged with the following in mind;
- Completeness of records of income, expenditure, assets and obligations
- Maintenance of students accounts, showing the financial status of each students at any point in time
- Providing a basis for audit functions for internal and external audit purposes
- The department has a duty to minimize waste in all areas
- Handling of relationships with external bodies as they relate to financial matters. Examples are the FBIRS, OGBIR, NSITF, NHF etc
- Management of the consultancy services units to ensure that they perform at optimal level and also improve on capacity utilization.
- Finally, ensure the operations in and around the Canaan Land is clean, safe and remain attractive to all.
|1.||Pst. Babatude Onatola||Director, Financial Servicesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|2.||Mr. Olumuyiwa Omisakin||Financial Controller|| |
|3||Mrs. Opeyemi Gideon||Head, Student Account|| |
|4.||Mrs. Josephine Oyinloye||Head, Final Account|| |
|5.||Mrs. Ugbenu Deborah||Head, Banking, Investment and Expenditure|| |
|6.||Mr. Morakinyo Akinyosola||Head, Payroll, Remittance and Tax|| |
|7.||Mrs. Mojisola Kayode||Accountant School of Postgraduate Studies|| |
|8.||Mrs. Philomena Asemota||Accountant Centre for Entrepreneurial Developmental Studies|| |
|9.||Mr. Adegbaju Joseph||Head, Reconciliation Unit|| |